**All Products on Sale with Free Shipping over $65**
& $5.95 Shipping on All Other Orders thru Today!
Valerian is the best All Natural Relaxant used in the Horse Industry today and has been for decades. Ultra Calm Equine is made with the Highest Quality Valerian available! It is used to help Ease Nervousness and Anxiety, as an Aid in All Training Situations, to Ease Shipping and Hauling Stress, to Relax Tight Muscles, for Calmer Trail Riding, and much more.
Valerian is not a tranquilizer. It will not dull your horse's performance or inhibit their ability to learn. In fact it will enhance their ability to learn while keeping them safer to work with. Horses don't think well under pressure and they don't think at all when they are scared! Below are some of the more common situations in which giving Ultra Calm Equine to your horse can be helpful;
· Working With & Retraining Ex-Racehorses - see picture to the right!
· Training & Handling "Hot" & Nervous Horses. Great For Arabs!
· Calming & Rehabilitating Rescued Horses.
· Starting Colts and introducing Green Horses to new situations because you just don't know how they are going to react.
· Desensitizing Horses - you'd be surprised how many horses and people get hurt doing this!
· Working with extremely Head Shy Horses.
· Training Horses to go into a Trailer.
Grooming & Shoeing
· Relaxing Horses for Shoeing & Trimming. Shoeing a relaxed horse is essential for the safety of the Farrier and the comfort of the horse, especially with a green or spooky horse.
· Body Clipping & Mane Pulling.
· Wrapping Legs - especially with touchy horses.
· Calming Horses when moved to a new home or boarding facility.
· Trailering your horse short or long distances.
· Separation Anxiety (Buddy Sour).
· Grieving the loss of their buddy.
· Quieting Horses on Stall Rest.
· Quieting Horses returning to exercise after Rehabbing Injuries.
· Relaxing Tight Muscles especially when returning to training after a layoff.
· Trail Riding! There's nothing better than riding a calm trail horse.
· 4H and Gymkhana Events - lets keep it safe for the kids!
· Non USEF Horse Shows & Schooling Shows.
· Relaxing Rope Horses in and out of the box.
· Same goes for Team Penners!
· Barrel Racing - especially for Arena Sour Horses.
The list can go on and on but I think you get the picture! The good news is that Ultra Calm Equine can help and you no longer have to put up with these problems anymore. If your horse is being trained or acting out on a regular basis, then it would be best to dose him daily until his behavior improves and he calms down. If he only acts up in certain situations like trail riding, shoeing, or going places, then just dose him an hour before you leave or have to work with him.
*Please note that Valerian will test in USEF & FEI shows because it is considered a Performance Enhancer! Check with your association for their rules regarding this and how soon you need to pull it from your horse's diet before you show so it won't test through. Valerian can not be given to a pregnant mare.
Ultra Calm Equine is sold in a 1 lb. bag and will last the average horse about three months, and costs only $39.95 $34.95.
Home Products Therapy Ordering Info FAQ About Me Contact Us
Please note that the information given on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent disease and should not be used as a replacement for proper veterinarian care.
© 2017 The Wholistic Horse. All Rights Reserved.